Sunday, November 28, 2010

China Glaze Light As Air

Hi Everyone,

Today I have on China Glaze - Light As Air from the Up and Away collection! It's a gorgeous lilac/lavender which I think is perfect for Spring. Agent Lavender also from China Glaze is close to this however it is much more blue toned than Light As Air in my opinion. As with most pastel cremes, the formula is a bit annoying (visible brush strokes, patchy bits) but nothing a top coat can't disguise. Also, this is opaque in two coats.

China Glaze Light As Air

Now that I've been wearing more glitters/frosts/shimmers, I feel like lighter cremes always need a little extra - I'm thinking about konading or putting Covered in Diamonds (shown here) on the accent fingers. Does anyone else feel like this about cremes?

Thanks for reading,
Fred xo

No comments:

Post a Comment