Saturday, October 9, 2010

Positively Posh + Femme Fatale

Since I'm going to take off positively posh soon, I figured I may aswell layer Femme Fatale over it to see what it looks like and boy do I love it! I think it's quite an interesting colour combo that I've never seen - greige plus purple/magenta? shimmer. Of course there is tipwear and mild chipping as I've had positively posh on for awhile now (see last post). Don't mind the crappy photo quality, it was the only one I could get that showed the purple shimmer properly and I had to sharpen the hell out of it.

Color Club Positively Posh layered with Color Club Femme Fatale

I also bought Angels on Bare Skin and Lemony Flutter today so I might do some reviews after I use them for awhile. From what I can tell so far, I think it may be possible that Lemony flutter will replace my current HG Neutrogena Norweigian Formula Hand Cream!

Fred xo

No comments:

Post a Comment