Saturday, October 2, 2010

Inglot Eyeshadows

Yesterday I went on a bit of a shopping trip to Bondi Junction Westfield which is home to one of the very few (unfortunately) Inglot stalls in Sydney. Apparently they had overstocked on some eyeshadows so of course I had to pick some up since I've been lemming some more Mac purple shadows recently anyway. I purchased the single eye shadows in #72, #74 and #55. Here they are:

Left #74, Top: #55, Bottom: #72
L-R: #72, #55, #74
The colours in the second picture are much closer to true life, although #72 and #74 are a bit more warm/red. The swatches below are a pretty good indication of the colour. The left hand side is over nothing whilst the right hand side of the swatch is over NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk.
T-B: #74, #55, #72

Overall I find that the texture is very smooth, and although there appears to be quite a bit of glitter on the pot, it does not show up as much on the skin. As you can see from the swatches, I'd definitely reccommend using a base under the shadows, although the same can be said for most pressed eyeshadow really.

I'm personally not a huge fan of clear plastic packaging like this, however it feels quite sturdy and not too flimsy or cheap. I wish I could depot these, but I don't think I can do it without putting the shadow at risk. I'm sure that these will get quite a lot of wear in the future!

Hope this post was helpful to you who have been contemplating inglot. Oh and they also recently got in new nail colours which looked quite lovely so be sure to check it out.


Fred xo

No comments:

Post a Comment