Friday, September 24, 2010

OPI My Private Jet

Hi guys, so today I have the famous My Private Jet to show you!

This is taken with flash so I would say that it is not as sparkly in normal light. I hate to say it but I was a little dissapointed with the polish because I was hoping for a bit more of a 'holographic' effect. In most lighting it appears as just a normal silver shimmer. Hopefully when I get Revvvolution, my lust for a black holo will be satiated!
It is nonetheless very pretty and was in some ways similar to the Wildberry/Rockstar combo I blogged about in this post, just with less holo and more brown/plum undertones. My boyfriend also liked it which is a plus since he normally does not like darker polishes. Application was slightly gluggy, although this might be more due to the fact that I'm so used to the non-glugginess of the ulta3s. Pictured is 3 coats :)

The next post will be on my top 5 eyeshadows!

Fred xo

No comments:

Post a Comment