Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Excited

So I was a bit naughty today and had a polish splurge to congratulate myself on finishing my midsems (well I'm justifying it like that ok). Hopefully I'll have these in my hands soon!!!

- Color Club Positively Posh
- Color Club Covered in Diamonds
- Color Club Worth the Risque
- Color Club Revvvolution
- China Glaze Atlantis (because gorgeous Krissy gave me a HUGE lemming for this!)
- China Glaze 2030
- China Glaze Meteor Shower

I really only made the order because I was lusting after Revvvolution and Covered in Diamonds since I don't know of any Sydney stockists of Color Club. Hopefully Positively Posh won't be too similar to Mode Messed Up although the swatches make it seem a lot darker, also I hope Revvvolution is much better than OPI My Private Jet (which I have).

Hmm, anyway off to finish up some preparation for an in class moot I have tomorrow!

xo Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment