Friday, August 27, 2010

iNuovi Lipsticks

L-R: iNuovi Ivoluxe Lipsticks in: Apricot, Peach, Dew, Flame, Posh, Sassy, Seduce

Hey guys, here is a brief swatch of the iNuovi lipsticks - as you can see I bought quite a few since lipstick is probably the only makeup department that I'm lacking in :P. They appear quite sheer and not as bright in the swatches - unfortunately I am unable to edit the photos. These are really moisturising and look lovely on - however I don't feel that the colour range is that diverse and is somewhat lacking in nudes/light pinks. Also, apricot is much more orange than pictured! Some colours have some frost but it is not overpowering as you can see in the pic.

My personal favourite is sassy as it's quite a wearable browny-red colour which matches my warm skintone.

Fred :)

No comments:

Post a Comment