Wednesday, July 21, 2010

NYC Midnight + Inglot 205 Flakie


I have to say that this colour combo is one of the best I have ever tried! I recently bought Inglot #205 which is one of their flakie polishes and wanted to try it over a dark base. Here I am wearing one coat NYC Midnight (this I think is just ulta3 relabeled because you find them in the same bin), one coat of Inglot #205 and one coat of Ulta3 non chip top coat. There is a tiny bit of tip wear because these photos are taken a day after application.

Midnight is a dark blue (almost black) creme which requires only 1-2 coats and has a high-gloss finish. Inglot #205 is a clear base with green flakes in low light (see pic below) which change to gold.
I hope you guys like this mani as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. omg, ur main is divine!!!
    and yes love sale goodies especially love make up sale goodies!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I've got that Inglot flakie! I must try that black/flakie combo...it looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes do it! I'd love to see what it looks like on your long nails.

    ReplyDelete