Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Swatches of Pressed Pigments

Here is a quick swatch of the pigments I pressed from this post.

L-R: NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Yellow Gold Pearl, MAC Teal pigment, MAC Blue Brown Pigment, NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Walnut Pearl, MAC Naked pigment

The picture is quite true to colour except naked is much lovelier in real life - more pinkish as well. I have to say that out of the bunch, Walnut Pearl is the standout colour and easiest to apply although Blue Brown is the most interesting. The MAC pigments definitely beat out the pearl manias in staying power. I have a few other pigments/glitters which I'll get around to swatching sometime in the future.

By the way I was going to compare swatches of the loose and pressed pigments but really pressing a pigment makes hardly any difference to colour payoff at all.

Check back for some clothes related posts coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment