Thursday, July 29, 2010

Long time no post?

So I've upgraded to a new laptop that uses windows 7, but the bad news that it is incompatible with my old old ooooold school Adobe Photoshop 6.0 (I like it because it is fast and I'm familiar with everything). This means I haven't been able to edit any photos which I've taken and hence the lack of posts. So while I work on getting a newer version of Photoshop, here's a sneak peek of a polish I'll be showing you in an upcoming post :). The colour in this unedited photo is slightly off.

In the mean time, I might have to make do with some non-photo posts and reviews.

4 comments:

  1. Haha I also use an old version of photoshop cos I'm familiar with it and dont know how to use the new ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brand and colour is that? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry anon I didn't see you comment until now! I did a proper post on it, but it's Mode's "Messed Up".

    ReplyDelete